Our Hand Rolled Beeswax Pillar Candles feature a distinctive honeycomb texture. As they burn, the layers of beeswax turn out to be translucent creating a soft glow and give off a light beeswax/honey scent without the addition of any fragrances. No other material burns like 100% pure beeswax – it is clean, it is luxurious, and the light is soft and romantic
Benefits of 100% Beeswax Candles:
– Beeswax is natural, non-toxic, sustainable & renewable (Paraffin wax is a byproduct of petroleum)
– Beeswax candles burn very clean, producing hardly any soot
– Beeswax candles release negative ions when burned which clean the air of dust, pollens, & odors
– Beeswax burns longer than other waxes and does not drip
– Beeswax burns brighter with the similar light spectrum as the sun
Note: Candle is pictured out of doors of the packaging to turn texture. Purchase will include a single candle
Also to be had in 3″ Pillar, 6″ Pillar, 2″ Votives , 6″ Triple Wick, & 8″ Tapers. See “More By Little Bee of Connecticut” section below.
Little Bee of Connecticut – A Martha Stewart American Made Maker (2016-2018)
Burn Time: 20 to 24 Hours
Candle Dimensions: 3″ Tall x 3″ Diameter (Diameter would possibly vary reasonably as a result of the hand rolling process)
Wick Material: 100% Cotton Wick (Lead Free)
Beeswax is an all natural material. Slight color variation from pictures is imaginable.